Visits for Transfer Students
Find the visit that's just right for you.
We offer two visit options for transfer students: Daily Visits and Panther Visit Days. See below for the specific details and offerings of each visit. No matter which option you choose, you're bound to get the full UNI experience that we're so proud to provide our visitors. We're excited to welcome you to campus!
If an individualized, more condensed visit is what you had in mind, a daily visit might be right for you. These visits typically include:
- One-on-one appointment with Transfer Admissions Counselor
- Campus and Dorm Tours (Optional)
Academic Appointments (September-April)
Panther Visit Days
Panther Visit Days tend to be bigger in size (but not always) and longer in length than Daily Visits. There's even special visit days for specific audiences or majors. These visits generally include:
- Presentation and Q&A with Admissions Counselor
- Campus and Dorm Tours
- Meal at one of our Dining Centers
- Academic Appointment
- Student Panel Discussion and Q&A
- Browsing Fair with Campus Partners (Academic colleges, Financial Aid, Study Abroad, Housing & Dining, to name a few)
Want to learn more about UNI
without visiting campus?
Tune into one of our many, ongoing virtual events. Events may cover specific topics like campus living and dining or student clubs and organizations while others will simply give you a preview of UNI without having to leave the comfort of your home.