1. Contact the registrar’s office via email or phone (319) 273-2241 to inform of your plans to return. Note: If you have been suspended you will be required to submit an Application for Readmission from Suspension form.

  2. Register for classes. If you need assistance planning your classes, reach out to your advisor or contact Kim Bock (319-273-3406) in the Office of Academic Advising. Note you will need your Cat ID to register. 

  3. Please contact these offices for the following information:

  4. If you have taken college classes at another college or university since you left UNI, please have official transcripts from the college(s) sent to the Office of Admissions. Transcripts should be sent directly from the college or university via email or U.S. mail, in a sealed envelope to the Office of Admissions.

Post-BA and Teacher Licensure

If you are a student who has a recognized Baccalaureate degree, you may be interested in returning to UNI as an undergraduate student, pursuing one of the following programs:

  • Second Baccalaureate Degree
  • Teacher Licensure
  • Non-Degree Undergraduate with Baccalaureate Degree