Have college credit?

Way to go! You have a jump start on your college education and have credit to transfer to UNI. In order for this credit to count, any test scores or transcripts need to be sent to the Office of Admissions

UNI accepts the following types of course credit:

  • Advanced Placement (AP)
  • International Baccalaureate Credit 
  • College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
  • Dual Enrollment